Skip to Career Skills Academy | Skip to CareerStep Online Trainings | Skip to Ed2Go Long Term Trainings | Skip to Ed2Go Short Term Trainings | Skip to Real Estate Academy | Skip to Customized Training | Skip to Other Courses
Affordable and convenient courses, workshops and seminars.
Rockland Community College (RCC) recognizes the high demand to fill “middle skills” jobs – jobs that require more education than a high school diploma, but less than a college degree – in the Hudson Valley region. The Career Skills Academy was created to meet that demand. At RCC, the philosophy is that success is attainable through all levels of training and education.
- Gain workforce certifications in less than a year
- Jobs in these fields have typical starting salaries of $45,000 – $55,000.
- Provide opportunities to obtain industry-specific certifications and/or to transfer into degree-seeking programs
- Varied class offerings, costs, program length and locations by program
- There are scholarship and grant opportunities for those who qualify. Space is limited in each program.
CareerStep provides an online healthcare training for people who are training for their first jobs in the field, working to advance their careers, or educating classrooms of potential professionals. CareerStep programs are user-friendly and accredited, so learners can quickly gain the knowledge they need to start improving people’s lives (beginning with their own).
Learn in-demand skills around your schedule. These online, self-paced training are designed to prepare you for entry or advancement in career opportunities.
- 6-18 month self-paced, start anytime
- Textbook and materials included
- Prepare for industry certification
- Certification exam vouchers included
- Student advisors available throughout training
These online courses are informative, fun, convenient, affordable, and highly interactive. They focus on creating supportive communities for our learners. New course sessions begin monthly.
- Professional development and personal enrichment
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
Rockland Community College is partnering with Mbition to offer online Real Estate Salesperson and Broker courses. These mandatory pre-license courses are New York State approved and will qualify you to take the state exam.
Develop stronger, more effective employees and businesses. Troubleshooting, analysis and design services to develop cost-effective training solutions. Customized affordable programs are conveniently scheduled and delivered at your location or ours.
For more information about customized training, please contact Dr. Jean Leandre, 845-574-4715, [email protected].
Throughout the year there are some other in-person and online course offerings in varied areas. These other areas can include CPA professional development, motorcycle safety and security guard training. Visit the Other Courses page for current offerings and details.