Skip to Career Skills Academy | Skip to Community Courses | Skip to CareerStep Online Trainings | Skip to Ed2Go Long Term Trainings | Skip to Ed2Go Short Term Trainings | Skip to Real Estate Academy | Skip to ExamFX Insurance Training | Skip to Customized Training
Affordable and convenient courses, workshops and seminars.
Rockland Community College (RCC) recognizes the high demand to fill “middle skills” jobs – jobs that require more education than a high school diploma, but less than a college degree – in the Hudson Valley region. The Career Skills Academy was created to meet that demand. At RCC, the philosophy is that success is attainable through all levels of training and education.
- Gain workforce certifications in less than a year
- Jobs in these fields have typical starting salaries of at least $40,000
- Opportunities to obtain industry-specific certifications and/or to transfer into degree-seeking programs
- Class offerings, costs, program length and locations vary by program
- Scholarship and grant opportunities for those who qualify.
- Space is limited in each program
Throughout the year, there are in-person and online course offerings in areas as varied as Basic Motorcycle Riding and Defensive Driving. Visit the Community Courses page for current offerings and details.
CareerStep provides online courses for people interested in obtaining their first job in the healthcare field, or working to advance their career. CareerStep programs are user-friendly and accredited, so learners can quickly gain the knowledge they need.
Learn in-demand skills around your schedule. These online, self-paced trainings are designed to prepare you for entry or advancement in career opportunities.
- 6-18 month self-paced, start anytime
- Textbook and materials included
- Prepare for industry certification
- Certification exam vouchers included
- Student advisors available throughout training
These online courses are informative, fun, convenient, affordable, and highly interactive. They focus on creating supportive communities for our learners. New course sessions begin monthly.
- Professional development and personal enrichment
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
Rockland Community College is partnering with Mbition to offer online Real Estate Salesperson and Broker courses. These mandatory pre-license courses are New York State approved and will qualify you to take the state exam.
The ExamFX Insurance training platform offers a wide variety of insurance prelicensing courses in all 50 states. Each is specifically designed to follow the individual state’s testing provider exam outline, ensuring that only the information that might be presented in the exam is covered. Our simulated exams are state- and provider-specific, so there are no surprises on Test Day. We make sure you are prepared to pass.
Rockland Community College has customized training for business, industry, and non-profits. With access to world-renowned published faculty, staff, and partners – RCC is an intellectual speaker bureau representing thinkers, doers, motivators, and educators for speaking engagements and consultation at colleges, universities, and industry.
Onsite or offsite customized workshops are available to meet your specific needs.
We offer high-impact learning experiences and exceptional quality-intensive training programs!
For more information about customized training, please contact us at 845-574-4518 or [email protected].