© 2020 all rights reserved
Food Enthusiast Program
The space will continue to be available to book events. The Food Enthusiast classes will resume in fall 2022 and Rockland Community College Culinary Arts events will continue as scheduled.
We are open 6 days a week. There is seating inside the market and outside on our sidewalk, both with proper social distancing.
We offer free delivery to the Nyacks.
- Fresh made to order sandwiches, salads, and house made potato chips
- Fresh pressed juices and smoothies
- House baked cookies and muffins
- Fresh made waffles
- Our exclusive Nyack Market Blend Java Love Coffee roasted in Suffern
- Nyack Farmers Market & Hudson Valley Foods from Dr. Pickle, Healing Home Foods, Hudson Valley Harvest, Greyston Bakery, Finding Home and more
The health and safety of our guests and associates is a top priority at Hudson Market on Main. As we navigate the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic together, we want to assure you that we’re implementing the latest sanitation standards put forth by the CDC, WHO, and local health department.