© 2020 all rights reserved
The Hudson Market on Main offers powerful sandwich flavor at an affordable price. We also feature a salad bar filled with fresh, locally-sourced produce, so you can refuel with the best that Nyack has to offer.
While you wait for your food to be prepared, we encourage you to shop around the store, which is stocked with packaged foods and home goods produced by various New York small businesses.
5 N Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960
Wed – Sun
11 am – 7 pm
COMMUNITY EVENTS & CULINARY CENTER
FOOD ENTHUSIAST PROGRAM
The Food Enthusiast classes and Culinary Arts events will resume in fall 2022.
We are open 6 days a week. There is seating inside the market and outside on our sidewalk, both with proper social distancing.
We offer free delivery to the Nyacks.
- Fresh made to order sandwiches, salads, and house made potato chips
- Fresh pressed juices and smoothies
- House baked cookies and muffins
- Fresh made waffles
- Our exclusive Nyack Market Blend Java Love Coffee roasted in Suffern
- Nyack Farmers Market & Hudson Valley Foods from Dr. Pickle, Healing Home Foods, Hudson Valley Harvest, Greyston Bakery, Finding Home and more
The health and safety of our guests and associates is a top priority at Hudson Market on Main. As we navigate the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic together, we want to assure you that we’re implementing the latest sanitation standards put forth by the CDC, WHO, and local health department.