Student Success is operating remotely during the coronavirus pandemic. Watch the following video for more information.
Student Success provides a wide range of personalized services for RCC students and alumni.
Our primary mission is to help students achieve the following:
- Better understand their interests and abilities
- Explore academic and career possibilities
- Align educational and career goals
- Gain experience through internships
- Network with professionals
- Write effective resume and cover letters
- Learn interview techniques and practice
- Acquire professional and interpersonal skills
Students and alumni are welcome to attend any of our career workshops.
It is the policy of Rockland Community College not to discriminate on basis of age, alienage, color, creed, disability, gender/sex, marital status, national origin, prior non-job related record of conviction, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status in its programs and activities.
FOCUS 2 – Career and Educational Planning System
FOCUS 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career, major and education planning system. The system enables users to discover and learn about career options related to their personal attributes. Users learn to make realistic decisions about their goals and plans, how to self-manage their careers and the importance of adaptability in these times of change.
How to Set Up Your Focus 2 Account:
- To create your account, go to https://www.Focus2Career.com/Portal/Register.cfm?SID=801
- Complete the Registration form. Access Code: pathways
Log into the account you already created.
Resume Writing Assistance
For more information please contact us at 845-574-4427.
- Resume Example 1
- Resume Example 2
- Resume Example 3
- Resume Template – Chronological
- Resume Template – Functional