You can afford RCC!
In the 2018-2019 academic year, approximately 3,300 students at Rockland Community College shared more than $16 million of financial assistance. Many students are eligible for financial aid and all students are encouraged to apply for funds to help them meet the cost of higher education. Funds are generally available for those who demonstrate financial need.
Financial Aid personnel assist students and families and can help them learn about and apply for federal, state and local financial aid programs. Free personal financial aid counseling and technical assistance is available at [email protected].
The FASFA Mini LAB is OPEN!! Students and families can get virtual guidance in completing their FAFSA. Please set up an appointment with our team members for one on one assistance by adding the FAFSA Mini LAB Appointment Calendar to your Google Calendar and then select an available appointment.
|Monday||9 am – 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 5 pm|
Financial Aid has created a new email to help students complete their FAFSA. Students can email us at [email protected] and a technical professional will get back to you within 24 hours.
|Rockland Community College School Codes||(Federal – 002877) (State – 2147)|
|US Department of Education||1-800-4-FEDAID|
|SAR for hearing-impaired students with access to TTY||1-800-730-8913|
|New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (TAP Information)||1-888-NYSHESC|
|Copy of your Federal Income Tax Transcript||1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov|
|Copy of your New York State Income Tax Returns||1-800-225-5829|
- Dependent Student Verification Worksheet
- Dependent Student Verification of Family Resources
- FAFSA Signature Page
- FERPA Consent to Release Student Information Form
- Financial Aid Terms & Conditions
- General Financial Aid Information
- How Much Should I Borrow
- How to Apply for Federal and State Financial Aid
- Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- Independent Student Verification of Family Resources
- Information for Federal Direct Parent Loan Borrowers
- Information for Federal Direct Student Loan Borrowers
- Parent Asset Worksheet
- Parent Documentation of Tax Filing Status
- Parent PLUS Loan Request
- RCC Verification Policies
- Request for a New York State TAP Waiver
- Request for Dependency Override
- Request for Reinstatement of Federal Financial Aid Eligibility
- Request for Special Condition or Professional Judgment Adjustment
- Student Asset Worksheet
- Student Documentation of Tax Filing Status
- Student Loan Request
- Summer 2020 Financial Aid Requests
- Tuition Refund Appeal Student Request Form
- Verification of Educational Purpose