How to find your way around campus:
The first digit of any four-digit room number identifies the building in which that room is located. The second digit indicates the floor. Room 2316, for example, is on the third floor of Academic II. Room 6103 is on the first floor of Brucker Hall.
|1 – Academic I||4 – Library||7 – Cultural Arts Center|
|2 – Academic II||5 – Fieldhouse||8 – Technology Center|
|3 – Student Union||6 – Brucker Hall|
RCC Main Campus
145 College Road, Suffern, NY 10901
Driving Directions to Suffern Campus:
Driving on: NY State Thruway
Directions: Leave at Exit 14B (Airmont). Turn on Airmont Road (right if coming from south and left if coming from north), which becomes Highview Road. Turn left at 4th stop-light, onto College Road. Follow College Road and turn left onto Campus at main entrance.
Driving on: Rte. 9W or Rte. 202
Directions: Take Route 202 West past the Palisades Interstate Parkway. Turn left at 3rd stop-light onto Route 306. Turn right at 3rd stop-light onto Viola Road. Turn left at next stop-light onto College Road. The Campus is the next right.
Driving on: Palisades Interstate Parkway
Directions: Leave at Exit 9 NY State Thruway West (toward Albany). Leave Thruway at Exit 14B (Airmont Road) and follow directions as described above.
Driving on: Garden State Parkway
Directions: Go west (toward Albany) on NY State Thruway. Leave at Exit 14B (Airmont Road) and follow directions described above.
Transport of Rockland (TOR) Bus System serves RCC’s main campus from all corners of Rockland County. Currently, TOR has five Bus Routes (59, 93, 94, 95, Loop 3) that stop at RCC each weekday with day and evening routes. TOR buses also provide transportation to the campus on Saturdays and Sundays.
All buses pick up and drop off at the front door of the Cultural Arts Center. RCC provides an outdoor and an indoor waiting area for your comfort. You can also find a bus schedule rack there.
RCC students can purchase a semester-long bus pass at Student Accounts (Technology Center, 1st Floor) for unlimited rides on Transport of Rockland (TOR).* The more you use the pass, the more you will save. The pass card can be purchased at Student Accounts, which can be paid through Financial Aid, Student Loans, cash or credit card.
*Bus pass is valid only during the semester it was purchased. One (1) bus pass per semester – No Replacement.
You can also buy Super Saver tickets at 10 rides for $11. A single-ride cash fare is $2, and cash transfers are an extra 50 cents. Transfers are valid on TOR, Clarkstown MINI-TRANS, Spring Valley Jitney and Westchester Beeline buses. Several TOR routes from RCC also connect to downtown Suffern, where passengers can transfer to Shortline buses or New Jersey Transit trains at an extra cost. NJ Transit also offer a college student pass discount.
Contact Student Accounts for more information at 845-574-4417.
- Clarkstown MINI-TRANS – Bus Service from Nanuet to various locations in Clarkstown
- Coach USA – Rockland Coaches – Connecting Service from Rockland County to various location in NJ and NYC
- Coach USA – Shortline – Connecting Service from Suffern to Bergen County (NJ) and New York City
- NJ Transit Bus Service -Connecting Service within New Jersey
- Hudson Link – Connecting Service to and from Rockland and Westchester counties
- Westchester Beeline – Connecting Service within Westchester County.
- Metro-North Train – Train Service from Westchester to New York City. Use TZx to connect to Metro-North stations in Westchester (Tarrytown or White Plains station)
- New Jersey Transit – Train Service from Rockland to New Jersey and New York City
- 511 NY Rideshare