You can afford RCC!
In the 2021-2022 academic year, approximately 2,200 students at Rockland Community College shared more than $11 million of financial assistance. Many students are eligible for financial aid and all students are encouraged to apply for funds to help them meet the cost of higher education. Funds are generally available for those who demonstrate financial need.
- Log in to your myRCC and select the Self-Service App under My Apps.
- Once in Self-Service, click on the four ellipse in the upper left corner or Alt + M. Then select Banner, Financial Aid and then Financial Aid Self- Service.
- Once in Financial aid Self-Service Banner, please review your outstanding documents. You will be able to see outstanding documents and documents that are satisfied. If you click on the caret arrow of the outstanding document it will give you an explanation on how to proceed.
- To accept your awards, please click on the Award Offer Tab on the top of the page. Once you are in Award offers please scroll down to the bottom and select the green button “Confirm.”
- A pop up box will appear asking for you to accept the Terms and Conditions. Check the box next to “I acknowledge these terms and conditions.” Click the Accept Award button and you are finished.
Financial Aid personnel assist students and families and can help them learn about and apply for federal, state and local financial aid programs. Free personal financial aid counseling and technical assistance is available at [email protected].
The FASFA Mini LAB is OPEN!! Students and Families can now walk-in and get assistance on campus with filling out their FAFSA application. The FAFSA Mini Lab is located in the Technology Center room 8141.
|Monday||12 pm – 6 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am – 4 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am – 4 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 4 pm|
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
If you are not able to make any of the times listed above, please contact the office via phone 845-574-4282 or use the email above to set up a different time.
|Rockland Community College School Codes||(Federal – 002877) (State – 2147)|
|US Department of Education||1-800-4-FEDAID|
|SAR for hearing-impaired students with access to TTY||1-800-730-8913|
|New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (TAP Information)||1-888-NYSHESC|
|Copy of your Federal Income Tax Transcript||1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov|
|Copy of your New York State Income Tax Returns||1-800-225-5829|
U.S. Department Of Education College Navigator
U.S. Department Of Education College Scorecard
The College will disclose the college default rate (CDR), if our rate rises above the national average’