You can afford RCC!
In the 2018-2019 academic year, approximately 3,300 students at Rockland Community College shared more than $16 million of financial assistance. Many students are eligible for financial aid and all students are encouraged to apply for funds to help them meet the cost of higher education. Funds are generally available for those who demonstrate financial need. for SUNY Financial Aid Day
- Log in to your myRCC and select the Self-Service App under My Apps.
- Once in Self-Service, click on the four ellipse in the upper left corner or Alt + M. Then select Banner, Financial Aid and then Financial Aid Self- Service.
- Once in Financial aid Self-Service Banner, please review your outstanding documents. You will be able to see outstanding documents and documents that are satisfied. If you click on the caret arrow of the outstanding document it will give you an explanation on how to proceed.
- To accept your awards, please click on the Award Offer Tab on the top of the page. Once you are in Award offers please scroll down to the bottom and select the green button “Confirm.”
- A pop up box will appear asking for you to accept the Terms and Conditions. Check the box next to “I acknowledge these terms and conditions.” Click the Accept Award button and you are finished.
Financial Aid personnel assist students and families and can help them learn about and apply for federal, state and local financial aid programs. Free personal financial aid counseling and technical assistance is available at [email protected].
The FASFA Mini LAB is OPEN!! Students and families can get virtual guidance in completing their FAFSA. Please set up an appointment with our team members for one on one assistance by adding the FAFSA Mini LAB Appointment Calendar to your Google Calendar and then select an available appointment.
|Monday||9 am – 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am – 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am – 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am – 5 pm|
Financial Aid has created a new email to help students complete their FAFSA. Students can email us at [email protected] and a technical professional will get back to you within 24 hours.
|Rockland Community College School Codes||(Federal – 002877) (State – 2147)|
|US Department of Education||1-800-4-FEDAID|
|SAR for hearing-impaired students with access to TTY||1-800-730-8913|
|New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (TAP Information)||1-888-NYSHESC|
|Copy of your Federal Income Tax Transcript||1-800-829-1040 or www.irs.gov|
|Copy of your New York State Income Tax Returns||1-800-225-5829|
The College will disclose the college default rate (CDR), if our rate rises above the national average’