Records & Registration processes the registrations for all students and maintains their academic and demographic records. These records include:
- Course registrations
- Schedule changes
- Immunization records
- Applications for graduation and degrees earned
- Change of address/information requests
- Change of curriculum requests
- Late withdrawal requests
- Incoming Transfer Students & Transcript Evaluation
- Code of Conduct Violation (Permanent Transcript Notation Policy)
Students may request enrollment and graduation verifications from Records & Registration. Degree sheets listing the courses required for a student’s degree or certificate program are available at the office.
Note: If you are seeking a degree or certificate, an enrollment application must be submitted to Admissions before you can register for any classes.
Registration Forms and Resources
Registration Schedule (See Academic Calendar)
Search for Classes / Web Registration Instructions