To obtain a degree or certificate from Rockland Community College, students must apply for graduation. Students who believe they have met all degree requirements must complete the online Application for Graduation form in order to notify Records & Registration to review their academic history. Records & Registration will notify the student of their eligibility for graduation or outline the student’s remaining course requirements.
In order to have your name appear in the Commencement Ceremony program, a potential Spring 2023 graduate must complete the Application for Graduation by May 5, 2023. Applications may be completed after the deadline but your name may not appear in the Commencement program.
- Minimum of a 2.00 GPA is required for graduation
- Degree-seeking graduates are required to have 60+ credits and certificate-seeking students must have 25+ credits
Steps to apply for graduation:
- Check that you have completed all of your degree requirements in your Self-Service Student Profile by clicking “View DegreeWorks Audit.” Contact your Faculty or Student Success Advisor if you need assistance.
- Complete the online Application for Graduation.
- Pay the $30 fee that will be charged to your account. This charge will appear 7 – 10 days after completing the Application for Graduation.
After you apply to graduate, Records & Registration will review your application and degree requirements to confirm your eligibility to graduate. Upon review, a response will be sent to your college-issued email. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].