- AAS in Accounting
- AAS or AS in Business Administration
- AAS or AS in Marketing
- AS in Corporate and Homeland Security
- AS in Criminal Justice
- AS in International Business
Hybrid is a combination of online and on-campus meetings. Learn more about Hybrid Courses.
Hybrid options include:
- AA in Visual and Performing Arts 50% Online
- AS in Computer Information Systems 90% Online
- AAS in Computer Support Specialist 50% Online
- AAS, AS or Certificate in Entrepreneurship 90% Online
- AS in Human Performance Studies 80% Online
- AS in Natural and Physical Sciences 50% Online
- AS in Public Health 95% Online
RCC’s dedicated faculty are experienced and fully trained in online teaching and help students utilize the latest learning technologies. We provide academic and technical support to ensure that students succeed with their online courses.
Types of Online Courses
Full Online Courses
Students registered in online courses can access them anytime and anywhere through the internet. Using the Blackboard Learning Course Management System (CMS), students log in to access their courses, interact with their instructors, take tests, write papers, complete assignments and participate in discussions. Online courses have the same quality as on-campus courses and are semester bound (completed within the semester). Online courses are identified with an “S” at the end of the section number (e.g., ART 118-001S).
Hybrid is a combination of online and on-campus meetings. Courses meet in the classroom one day a week and then meet another day online. Hybrid courses are taught using the Blackboard Learning CMS. Hybrid courses are identified with an “M” at the beginning of the section number and an “S” at the end of the section number (e.g., CSP 100-M01S). Hybrid courses are semester bound.
Listing of online courses
To see a listing of courses for a given semester please make sure to check Self-Service Banner.