The new RCC Hospitality and Culinary Arts Center is located downtown in the iconic river town Village of Nyack, NY. At its focus, the Center will offer credited degree and non-credited programming to students, community and tourists.
Moreover, the Center’s objective will be to strengthen the local and national foothold of artisanal foods, craft beverages and agro-tourism originating from the Mid-Hudson Valley region, and to support community initiatives for Rockland County residents and our nearby friends.
- Hospitality and tourism degree programs
- Fast-track Culinary Arts certificate programs
- Workforce-ready training for veterans and under-served populations
- State-of-the-industry teaching kitchen
- New York-centric market store with student internships
- Student-operated pop-up restaurant
- Career sustainability, travel, and quality of life
- Professional kitchen stage, showcasing Hudson Valley foods, beverages, local ingredients, and recipe demonstrations
- Cooking classes for all ages
- Summer culinary camp and after-school classes
- Market store with freshly prepared foods for dine-in or take-out
- Teaching kitchen, theater and meeting room rental space
- A family-friendly, wellness-driven food and cultural experience