Earn Full-Time Status
RCC offers students the opportunity to earn full-time status by attending class on nights and weekends. Full-time students are provided with a number of advantages, including the possibility of enhanced financial aid.
Courses are offered seven days per week. Information on specific evening and weekend offerings are regularly published in RCC’s fall, winter, spring, and summer bulletins, or, for your convenience you may search for evening and weekend courses that are currently available by searching in Banner.
*NOTE: To find evening offerings, search for classes beginning on weekdays after 4:00 p.m. To find weekend offerings search for classes that are offered on Saturday and Sunday.
- Adult students
- Students returning to school
- Students who have work and family obligations
- Students who want to work at their own pace
- Casual learners
- You can earn an associate’s degree on weekends in just two years, provided you meet RCC’s competency in English and math.
- You can earn a Paralegal Certificate in as little as 10 months because it is a certificate, not a degree.
You can complete a program with any combination of daytime, evening, online, blended (online and on-campus) and weekend courses.
- AA Liberal Arts & Science
- AAS Legal Studies
- Paralegal Certificate
Any enrolled student working toward a degree or certificate can apply for a loan, grant or scholarship. Call 845-574-4282 or visit the Pay for College webpage to learn about the many ways to afford education.
RCC collaborates with numerous four-year institutions to plan the smoothest routes from our campus to theirs. Visit the Transfer Center webpage to learn more.
Visit the University Center page to learn more about RCC’s affiliated college programs that will help you earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a fraction of the standard cost.