Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree on the Rockland Community College Campus!
- Bellevue University
- 50 online bachelor’s degrees
- Empire State College
- RN to BSN Program
- SUNY Cobleskill
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program
Earning a bachelor’s degree without leaving Rockland just got easier, thanks to a new partnership between RCC and Bellevue University, a private, non-profit university with more than 40,000 graduates since its founding in 1966.
Bellevue offers more than 50 online bachelor’s degrees. To maximize student success, Bellevue University will provide a full-time employee who will work directly with students regarding enrollment, transferring of credits or other questions
RCC students will be able to transfer all of their credits, including their full associate’s degree. Credits earned in an associate’s degree fulfill Bellevue University’s general education requirements, which is why students are encouraged to complete their associate’s degrees before moving to bachelor’s degree completion. Credit hours from CLEP, DSST, military experience and corporate certifications may also be considered during the transfer process.
Bellevue University partners with community colleges across the country. The on-campus personal support it provides is key to its success, differentiating it from other online degree programs.
Bellevue faculty members bring extensive real-world experiences to every course. More than 50 bachelor’s degrees in rapid growth professional areas are offered.
Bellevue’s degree programs and student services are designed to help busy, working students complete their bachelor’s degree while balancing commitments to family and work.
For further information, contact Bellevue University at 484-656-1043 or visit transfer.bellevue.edu/rcc.
Empire State College
RCC Nursing Partners with Empire State College to Offer an RN to BSN Program
Students interested in furthering their nursing education can earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) right on RCC’s campus, through a partnership with SUNY Empire State College (ESC).
This program is ideal for:
- Current RCC students or recent graduates who have yet to become a licensed RN
- Graduates of an Associate Degree nursing program, who are licensed RNs and want to begin working toward a BSN degree
Students can start their BSN courses at RCC prior to licensing. However, Admission to the Empire BSN Program will eventually require:
- A completed AS degree in Nursing
- Possession of an active, unencumbered New York State Nursing RN license
- Submission of an ESC admissions application (including essay)
RCC Nursing graduates will be able to transfer all credits earned for their AS degree in nursing to the BSN program with ease. Additionally, students may take 12 additional general education/liberal arts electives through RCC, along with eight credits of online nursing courses offered by ESC. Remaining nursing courses can be completed online, and students have the ability to enroll on a full or part-time basis.
If applicants to ESC are within three years of graduating from RCC’s Nursing Program, the orientation fee will be waived and the student will receive a one-time $100 transfer scholarship. Eligible students can use the code ECPTRADV on the ESC admissions application.
This program is perfect for working RNs as the online format accommodates most schedules.
Earn a SUNY Cobleskill Bachelor of Business Administration Degree on the RCC Campus!
SUNY Cobleskill’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program, offered on our campus, provides students with curriculum that emphasizes relevancy and diversity, and provides practical application through an internship opportunity. RCC associate degree business graduates transfer their credits and their foundational business courses into this unique degree completion program. The full-time BBA degree completion is offered in a two-year planned sequence of courses while the part-time BBA is for those working adults who are interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree while employed or raising a family.
- A unique opportunity to pursue a bachelor degree in a familiar setting, close to home
- Associate degree credits and courses are transferred into the SUNY Cobleskill Bachelor of Business Administration allowing students to enter as juniors
- SUNY Cobleskill BBA major field courses are delivered on the RCC campus on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in eight-week condensed blocks
- Other required coursework is delivered online and/or on Saturday mornings
- Offered in a cohort model, which is a group of students who move through classes and phases of the program together
- Expert faculty members have both academic and real-world business experience
- Quality educational program at an affordable price with financial aid available
Possessing a BBA degree from SUNY Cobleskill unlocks a world of possibilities for graduates to lead rewarding careers in a variety of business-oriented fields. A broad business background enables graduates to enter a management track in organizations. Students who specialize through their electives and internship experience are prepared to begin occupations in advertising and promotion, banking, entrepreneurship, financial services, government, non-profits, human resources, management, marketing, procurement, global business, retail, or sales.
LIU Hudson Extension Site
Pursue your master’s degree from Long Island University-Hudson at RCC!
Earning a master’s degree without leaving Rockland is easier thanks to RCC’s partnership with LIU Hudson. A wide range of academic tracks towards professional careers are available at RCC’s convenient campus. Designed for people who have other weekday obligations, classes meet evenings or weekends.
- Part-time or full-time
- Evening and weekend courses
- Right in Rockland County
- Teacher Education ~ Educational Leadership
- School Counseling ~ School Psychology
- Mental Health Counseling ~ Marriage and Family Therapy
- CASAC (Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor) tracks available
- Crisis Management
- Business Administration (M.B.A. with tracks in Finance, Management or Health Sector Management)
- Public or Health Administration (M.P.A.)
- Pharmaceutics (with specialization in Cosmetic Science or Industrial Pharmacy) – online
For more information on upcoming Advising, Information Sessions, Course Offerings, and scholarships visit: http://liu.edu/Hudson
LIU Hudson Extension Site at Rockland Community College
Bruce Jonas, Director of Marketing and Recruitment
Lea Rutmanowitz, Associate Dean for Program and Partnership Development