Registration in Banner
Summer 2022 registration is open!
Continuing students, access the link to Self-Service Banner (SSB) in their myRCC portal.
Visiting students, go to this section for registration instructions.
Get Ahead. Stay Ahead. Get Credits.
There are so many reasons to earn credits at RCC this summer!
You can lighten your fall course load, transfer the credits to your current college, retake a class you dropped, or finish your degree in less than 2 years.
Summer 2022 Session Dates
|Summer Session I||May 31 – June 30||5 weeks|
|Summer Session II||June 6 – August 1||8 weeks|
|Summer Session III||July 5 – August 8||5 weeks|
|Summer Session IV||May 31 – August 8||10 weeks|
Summer classes are open to the following groups:
- Log into Self-Service Banner (SSB) through the myRCC portal to view courses and check your registration status.
- Go to Registration tab and enter Summer 2022
- Find your desired courses
- Register for desired courses on SSB
- Step-by-Step Instructions for registration are available here.
What is a Visiting Student?
A visiting student is someone who wishes to take a few courses at RCC and does not plan to matriculate (enter a degree program) at RCC. This can include students who are currently enrolled at another college and wish to take a course at RCC to transfer to that degree.
How can I see what classes are available?
- Visiting students can view course offerings using this Self-Service Banner link.
How can I apply?
- If you are a student attending a SUNY college or university please follow the instructions to apply use the online using the SUNY cross-registration application found at https://www.suny.edu/crossregistration
- For non-SUNY students or any student from a SUNY institution that does not participate in summer cross-registration please make sure your home school approves you taking the courses at RCC. Download your home school’s required form and email it along with the following documents to [email protected]:
- RCC Student Data Sheet & Registration Form
- Your Home School’s College Transcript (unofficial version is acceptable)
- Picture ID
- Once Records has entered your Student Data Sheet, you will receive additional correspondence on how to register through Self-Service Banner.
Summer Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration for all Summer 2022 sessions opens April 6, 2022.
- Summer Session 1 courses begin May 31 and end June 30.
- Summer Session 2 courses begin June 6 and end August 1.
- Summer Session 3 courses begin July 5 and end August 8.
- Summer Session 4 courses begin May 31 and end August 8.
- Registration for Summer 2022 will occur through Self-Service Banner (SSB).
- Students will find the link to Self-Service Banner (SSB) in their myRCC portal.
- Visiting students, go to the Visiting Students section above for registration instructions.
- Students who have questions about what classes they should take should contact their Student Success Advisor or email [email protected].