The following applications are available online:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) for full-time study
- New York State Excelsior Scholarship
Early application deadlines for filing financial aid forms are:
- April 15 for summer sessions
- May 31 for fall semester
- November 15 for spring semester
You may apply after these dates, but awards may not be processed in time to meet Student Accounts‘ deadlines for making payment arrangements. Expect two to four weeks of processing time from the time you file your FAFSA until you receive a Financial Aid Award Letter. You can expedite the process by immediately supplying any documentation that is required.
Different financial aid programs require different types of information and documentation. To document income, students may be required to submit Federal IRS tax transcripts and New York State Income Tax forms for the student/spouse and/or parents, as well as other evidence of taxable and/or nontaxable income.