The modern interior of this historic building includes technology equipped classrooms, a science wet-lab, a student lounge, a faculty advising room, and several conference rooms.
- Affordable English as a Second Language (ESL) non-credit courses with flexible schedules are also offered.
3D Printing SMARTT Lab
Local manufacturers and entrepreneurs welcome! Learn the advantages of a proof-of-concept center to evaluate, customize, and expedite prototypes in a sandbox environment. The facility includes three 3D printers, a 3D scanner, and four CAD workstations with SOLIDWORKS software.
Located on the newly renovated 2nd floor of RCC’s Haverstraw Center, overseen by a 24-hour state-of-the-art security system. Free parking is available adjacent to the building.
- Four CAD workstations with SOLID Works software
- Four 3D printers: Fortus 250 mic, SST 1200 es, uPrint SE Plus, STRATASYS J750
- Six new classrooms/training rooms
This project is funded and supported by:
- TAACCT II
- SUNY 20:20
- CGAM – Center for Global Advanced Manufacturing
The Haverstraw Center (map) is in the historic Village of Haverstraw, and located west of the Hudson River, east of High Tor Mountain and U.S. Route 9W. There is free parking adjacent to the building.