Approved by the Board of Trustees of Rockland Community College on May 17, 2004.
ID cards are required for identification purposes and for a variety of services on campus. They are available through Campus Security or at registration events. Student ID cards must be presented when requested by a college official.
New and returning students shall be issued photo identification cards as follows:
- New students shall be issued a photo identification card at no charge.
- Returning students must have their photo identification cards validated for the current semester. There will be no charge for these services.
- All students must present proof of paid registration to obtain a new photo identification card or to validate an existing photo identification card.
- Replacement photo identification cards can be obtained for a fee payable at the Bursar’s office, unless the replacement is required because of a name change, in which case the fee will be waived.
- Proof of payment of the replacement fee must be shown before a replacement photo identification card is issued.