Get Ahead. Stay Ahead. Get Credits.
There are so many reasons to earn credits at RCC this winter!
January 2 – 19, 2024
Earn up to four college credits in three weeks! You can lighten your spring course load, transfer the credits to your current college, retake a class you dropped, or finish your degree in less than 2 years.
Registration for Wintersession
Wintersession 2024 registration is tentatively scheduled to open Monday, October 23.
Continuing RCC Students
- Log into Self-Service Banner (SSB) through the myRCC portal to view courses and check your registration status.
- Go to Registration tab and enter Winter.
- Find your desired courses.
- Register for desired courses on SSB.
- Step-by-Step Instructions for registration are available here.
- Visiting students can view course offerings using this Self-Service Banner link and select Winter under Select a Term.
- If you are a student attending a SUNY college or university please use the online SUNY cross-registration application found at https://www.suny.edu/crossregistration
- For non-SUNY students or any student from a SUNY institution that does not participate in wintersession cross-registration, please make sure your home school approves you taking the courses at RCC. Download your home school’s required form and email it along with the following documents to [email protected].
- RCC Student Data Sheet & Registration Form
- Your Home School’s College Transcript (unofficial version is acceptable)
- Picture ID
- Once Records has entered your Student Data Sheet, you will receive additional correspondence on how to register through Banner Self-Service.
*For visiting students, check with your four-year college to ensure that they accept RCC Wintersession courses and will give you appropriate credit. If you have questions contact Records & Registration at 845-574-4328 or [email protected]. If necessary, contact RCC’s Academic Affairs at 845-574-4308 to request a detailed course description or Learning Activity Proposal (LAP).
High School Students
If you are a high school student interested in taking a winter class, contact Admissions at 845-574-4224 or [email protected] to get started.
Wintersession 2024 Academic Calendar
|Monday, October 23||Registration Opens (Tentative)|
|Monday, January 1||College Closed (New Year’s Day)|
Last Day for 100% Tuition Refund
|Tuesday, January 2||Wintersession Classes Begin|
Last Day to Add a Wintersession Class
|Monday, January 8||Last Day for 25% Tuition Refund|
|Thursday, January 11||Last Day to Withdraw with a “W” Grade|
|Monday, January 15||College Closed (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)|
|Friday, January 19||Classes End|