Get Ahead. Stay Ahead. Get Credits.
There are so many reasons to earn credits at RCC this winter!
January 3 – 20, 2023
Earn up to four college credits in three weeks! You can lighten your spring course load, transfer the credits to your current college, retake a class you dropped, or finish your degree in less than 2 years.
Wintersession 2023 registration is now open.
Registration for Wintersession
Continuing RCC Students
- Log into Self-Service Banner (SSB) through the myRCC portal to view courses and check your registration status.
- Go to Registration tab and enter Winter 2023.
- Find your desired courses.
- Register for desired courses on SSB.
- Step-by-Step Instructions for registration are available here.
- Visiting students can view course offerings using this Self-Service Banner link and select Winter 2023 under Select a Term.
- If you are a student attending a SUNY college or university please use the online SUNY cross-registration application found at https://www.suny.edu/crossregistration
- For non-SUNY students or any student from a SUNY institution that does not participate in wintersession cross-registration, please make sure your home school approves you taking the courses at RCC. Download your home school’s required form and email it along with the following documents to [email protected].
- RCC Student Data Sheet & Registration Form
- Your Home School’s College Transcript (unofficial version is acceptable)
- Picture ID
- Once Records has entered your Student Data Sheet, you will receive additional correspondence on how to register through Banner Self-Service.
*For visiting students, check with your four-year college to ensure that they accept RCC Wintersession courses and will give you appropriate credit. If you have questions contact Records & Registration at 845-574-4328 or [email protected]. If necessary, contact RCC’s Academic Affairs at 845-574-4308 to request a detailed course description or Learning Activity Proposal (LAP).
High School Students
If you are a high school student interested in taking a winter class, contact Admissions at 845-574-4224 or [email protected] to get started.