RCC President’s Society gives students like you the opportunity to practice and grow professional skills through a semester-long program which features workshops and networking opportunities. Through this immersive program, students will gain the practical skills, confidence and connections they need to succeed in today’s world. President’s Society prepares RCC students to become “real world ready.”
Why should I apply for President’s Society?
- Students gain a strong network of friends and mentors who can contribute to their success.
- Career planning skills such as interviewing and public speaking are part of the workshop curriculum.
- Students contribute to the RCC community and develop leadership skills.
- Participants earn a stipend of $1,000 for attendance and service for the semester.
Am I eligible for the President’s Society?
Successful applicants are self-starters who have the grit and determination to succeed. You may be eligible for President’s Society if you:
- are a full time student taking 12 credits or more.
- have completed 1 full semester at RCC.
- have a GPA of at least 2.7.
- can make a firm commitment to attending all President’s Society sessions (Mondays from 5pm to 7pm – currently on Zoom).
- have a desire to grow and reach your full potential.
How do I apply?
Applications are now closed. If you have questions about the President’s Society, please contact Karen Kramer, [email protected].