Make College Affordable
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at Rockland Community College is designed to provide access to college education and improve college affordability for low-income students. This program offers financial aid, tuition assistance, and need-based scholarships to ensure that students from low-income families have access to quality education. We can provide you with the support services and financial assistance for college you need to succeed academically.
Get Academic and Financial Support
Our goal is to promote education accessibility and offer financial support for students who demonstrate promise but may face financial obstacles. Through EOP, education for low-income families is made possible by providing the necessary resources and support to help students achieve their academic and career goals.
Attend one of our upcoming virtual EOP info sessions to learn more about the program.
- Individualized Academic, Career, Transfer, and Financial Advising
- Personal Counseling
- Individualized and Group Tutoring
- Student Success Workshops
- Summer Bridge Program
- Goal Setting and Attainment Support
- Referrals to On-and-Off Campus Community Partners for Additional Wraparound Support
- Ability to transfer to any HEOP/EOP/SEEK Program at a 4-year college
- Additional financial assistance
- NYS Resident
- Final High School Average 70-84
- High School Diploma or GED
- Meet Financial Requirements (must be able to apply for FAFSA and TAP)
- Participate in a 4-week Summer Bridge Program
- Be a full-time student (enrolled in 12-18 credits)
- A transfer student from an opportunity program at their previous institution: EOP/HEOP/SEEK/CD (Special Programs Transfer Form is required)
- DACA recipients are welcome to apply
*Note: Current or returning RCC students are not eligible to apply.