LGBT National Hotline
- staffed by volunteers “who identify somewhere on the LGBTQ spectrum”
- operates Monday–Friday 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST
- offers phone, chat, and email options
TRANS LIFELINE: UNITED STATES
Press “2” for Spanish
- staffed by volunteers who identify as “trans/nonbinary/queer”
- operates 24/7
- phone line only (no chat options at this moment)
- option to speak to operator in either Spanish or English
- also provides opportunities to apply for microgrants
THRIVE Lifeline (for 18+)
TEXT “THRIVE” TO 313-622-8209
- The THRIVE Lifeline offers 24/7 crisis text support for marginalized people over the age of 18, including People of Color, LGBTQIA+ folks, and people living with disabilities.
For additional information about each of these resources and general information for students, visit https://psychcentral.com/blog/trans-hotline.